This workshop covers a wide range of topics relating to LV and MV power distribution, mainly in industrial and mining applications.
Key benefits include the following:
* Sets out power distribution configurations and related reliability.
* Overview of electrical hazards and safety precautions including earth fault protection.
* Engaging in calculations for the economic and safe sizing of power cables. Numerous worked examples for LV and MV cable selection in varied applications.
* Thermal and dynamic stress on cables during short circuit.
* Motor Control Centre (MCC) design including schematics.
* Provides insight into motor control aspects.
* Numerous case studies for LV distribution and lighting.