This workshop is designed to assist engineering professionals to make a quicker transition to leading and running projects more effectively. This workshop dives deeper into how to transform and manage one’s projects in a more commercially viable and profitable (not only financial) manner. We look at how other aspects other than technical expertise can make or break a project.
Upon successful completion of this course, delegates will develop skill sets in the following areas:
• Articulate Scope, time and cost.
• Make one commercial aware of the risks and rewards.
• Understanding how correct contracting can make or break financial health of a project.
• Become aware of sensitivities business environment e.g., forex, regulations, community involvement.
• Identifying pitfalls of a poorly constructed contract.
• Handling cost containment measures and ensure that future cost do not run out of control.
•How to prepare and read financial performance of projects.
• Ensure you do not finance a project for client – the consultant is not a bank.